X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kotei
    Treeleaf Unsui
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Daitetsu

Thanks, but unfortunately, there is no such box with selectable page numbers visible for the Inbox. The Inbox contains just a single message thread from 2019, the rest is gone (including all the messages between the two of us when I met you in Japan last year). The Sent folder has the box you showed above in the screenshot, but it has only one page containing a couple of random message threads (again, also those messages I sent you last August are gone).
    Will try it from a Windows PC this evening, but I guess the problems seems to be in the database or migration related.
    Hello Daitetsu,
    I am trying to find out what happened. I will contact you by PM to exchange further information.
    Gassho,
    Kotei sat/lah today.
    義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.

Comment

• Daitetsu
      • Oct 2012

Hello Kotei,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I have just sent you a PM.

Gassho,

Daitetsu

#sat2day
      no thing needs to be added

Comment

• Kaitan
        • Mar 2023

I noticed that the calendar shows the time zone Chicago/Mexico city and actually Chicago and Mexico city are in different time zones. Mexico city corresponds to Mountain time instead, I've been missing by an hour the last couple of zazenkais and didn't know what was wrong until I compared Chicago and Mexico city times.

stlah, Kaitan
        Kaitan - 界探 - Realm searcher
        Formerly known as "Bernal"

Comment

• Shinshi
          Treeleaf Unsui
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Kaitan
          I noticed that the calendar shows the time zone Chicago/Mexico city and actually Chicago and Mexico city are in different time zones. Mexico city corresponds to Mountain time instead, I've been missing by an hour the last couple of zazenkais and didn't know what was wrong until I compared Chicago and Mexico city times.

stlah, Kaitan
          Well Googling this it looks to me like both Chicago and Mexico City are Central time. But Chicago observes Daily Savings Time while Mexico City does not - Mexico stopped in Oct. 2022. Chicago is currently on DST but it will end in Chicago on Sun, Nov 5 at 2:00 am. After that they will both be on Central Standard time and the calendar will be correct. But that doesn't really help you out right now.

Hopefully the software can be updated to take into account the fact that Mexico no longer uses daylight savings time. I am just guessing that is the problem and just guessing it can be updated.

Gassho,

Shinshi
          空道 心志 Kudo Shinshi
          I am just a priest-in-training, any resemblance between what I post and actual teachings is purely coincidental.
          E84I - JAJ

Comment

• Kaitan
            • Mar 2023

Originally posted by Shinshi

Well Googling this it looks to me like both Chicago and Mexico City are Central time. But Chicago observes Daily Savings Time while Mexico City does not - Mexico stopped in Oct. 2022. Chicago is currently on DST but it will end in Chicago on Sun, Nov 5 at 2:00 am. After that they will both be on Central Standard time and the calendar will be correct. But that doesn't really help you out right now.

Hopefully the software can be updated to take into account the fact that Mexico no longer uses daylight savings time. I am just guessing that is the problem and just guessing it can be updated.

Gassho,

Shinshi
            Tha's good to know, thank you Shinshi

stlah, Kaitan

Comment

• michaelw
              • Feb 2022

My antivirus seems to have taken against the calendar page.
              image.pngGassho
              MichaelW

Comment

• Kotei
                Treeleaf Unsui
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by michaelw
                My antivirus seems to have taken against the calendar page.
                Gassho
                MichaelW
                Hmm,
                I believe your antivirus is right, but we did that on purpose.
                An external page, the google calendar, is loaded into the Treeleaf page and your personal data (the timezone) is submitted to that external calendar.
                This is how we make our calendar feature happen.

You could also add the calendar to your google account, so you would see the content within calendar.google.xxx (link on the bottom of the page your antivirus prevents showing - or I can send it to you).
                But that would only be a workaround in case the antivirus has no whitelist function. Google would of course get the data (as we are using their calendar function) anyways.

Gassho,
                Kotei sat/lah today.
                義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.

Comment

• michaelw
                  • Feb 2022

Update.
                  Seems to working now first with a red time line across the days page and now reverted(?) back to usual view.

Gassho
                  MichaelW

satlah

Comment

• Kotei
                    Treeleaf Unsui
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Kaitan
                    Hello Kaitan,
                    can you please have a look at the calendar again?
                    I have added the (I believe) three Mexican time zone settings, google seems to know:
                    Mexico/BajaNorte
                    Mexico/BajaSur
                    Mexico/General
                    It is a bit complex to find in the menu, as the timezones are sorted mainly by time differences and not by the names of the regions now (I should probably change that at some point)
                    ​​​​Does that work for your region and daylight saving?

Gassho,
                    Kotei sat/lah today.
                    義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.

Comment

• Kaitan
                      • Mar 2023

Originally posted by Kotei
                      Hello Kaitan,
                      can you please have a look at the calendar again?
                      I have added the (I believe) three Mexican time zone settings, google seems to know:
                      Mexico/BajaNorte
                      Mexico/BajaSur
                      Mexico/General
                      It is a bit complex to find in the menu, as the timezones are sorted mainly by time differences and not by the names of the regions now (I should probably change that at some point)
                      ​​​Does that work for your region and daylight saving?

Gassho,
                      Kotei sat/lah today.
                      Yes, it looks good, thanks, Kotei! I did not remember we had three time zones.

stlah, Kaitan

Comment

Working...