X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Urug
    • Jul 2007

Beloved Keishin,

Originally posted by Keishin
    ...Where can you be most intimate with yourself--where can you really drop all the veils. That's going to be the one...like dating a lot of people and then considering marriage--all those suitors might be cool to hang out with on dates--but which one can you live your life with.
    Yet another analogy destined to fail... but nevertheless, something along those lines...And, as in dating--you can do it for a while, and see how it goes! Don't look for a group or a teacher to rock your world. Just look for a group practicing ordinary life. Have fun along the way.
    Thank you for your thoughtful and beautiful words. Your advice rings in my heart. The places where I can most be who I am are the places and paths I most wish to walk.

When I am in thinking mode, it seems that I should make a decission and choose a certain path and decide. At other times when all-is-as-it-is I feel that where I am is exactly where I am supposed to be. Where else could I be?

The times I have felt closest to all-that-is is when I have had the feeling that where I am trying to get to is not somewhere far away but right here. I was striving to get to where I already am. I can't get to here by doing anything, I can only be here by being here. I sit and I'm here... I breathe and I'm here...I look out at the beautiful woods and sky and I'm here...and then ...it feels like there is no more here and no more I...there is just... 8)

Perhaps there is no ridle to solve, just a song to harmonize with.

Of course, those who dance are considered crazy be those who can not hear the music.

Namaste...Love...Peace...Gassho...

Urug
    "You must be present to win"
    "The answer is not what you think"

Comment

Working...