X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Myozan Kodo
    Friend of Treeleaf
    • May 2010

Shohei,
    I don't know much. But I wish you well bro.
    Gassho
    Myozan

Comment

• Heishu
      • Sep 2012

Shohei, no need to apologize for doing what you need to do. This may be the best thing for you and the Sangha. You know that a plum is most flavorful when it has had a chance to ripen. Let your practice continue to ripen and then maybe you will be ready.

Gassho,
      Heishu

“Blessed are the flexible, for they never get bent out of shape." Author Unknown

Comment

• Koshin
        • Feb 2012

Happy to hear that you are ok Shohei, walking this path at your side, sitting together, piercing delusions

Lets continue practice

Gassho
        Thank you for your practice

Comment

• BrianW
          • Oct 2008

Whoa..my first reaction. I pop in and out of Treeleaf quite sporadically...last few years have been "challenging" But I remember you Shohei from back in the day. Perhaps I've been around Treeleaf for about the same amount of time as you. But in the end ...all the best....It's been a joy practicing with you and hope you still hang out at Treeleaf...
          Gassho,
          BrianW

Comment

• Myosha
            • Mar 2013

Hello,

Metta to all.

Gassho,
            Myosha
            "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Comment

• senryu
              • Jul 2011

Contradictory feelings. Another opportunity to practice.
              We are all in this path. Teaching and learning. Wherever our position. We meet in the practice.
              Gassho
              Senryu
              Please forgive any mistake in my writing. Like in Zen, in English I am only a beginner.

Comment

• AlanLa
                • Mar 2008

Best wishes to you. All paths are the right paths, whether or not they are unsui paths or un-unsui paths, lol. I am always happy when a student comes to me and says this is not the right place for them, as long as they are making a mindful choice, as surely you are. That there is a different, hopefully better, place (or path/major) for them, and you, to follow is always a good thing. May it be bumpy enough to be meaningful.
                AL (Jigen) in:
                Faith/Trust
                Courage/Love
                Awareness/Action!

I sat today

Comment

• Joryu
                  • Jan 2014

Shohei, though you have chosen another path you continue along this one. Had you not chosen to leave I would not have seen this movie and resolved to continue on mine. Forever I will remember your name.

Jundo.....thank you for sharing corny movie

Comment

• Heisoku
                    • Jun 2010

Thank you Shohei for your practice, you are an inspiring honest presence, priest or not.
                    Gassho Heisoku.
                    Heisoku 平 息
                    Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home. (Basho)

Comment

Working...