X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kaitan
    • Mar 2023

Originally posted by Antonio
    Dear Sangha,

After a long time waiting, the app now is available at the Google Play Store.

Now, after post in both stores (Google and Apple) the app entered in the stage of continuous improvement.

It means that I will start to take more focus to fix bugs and insert additional modules (like a chant book).

Also, I will stop to use the forum to announce what will coming next. If somebody is curious, you can verify the roadmap in the link below:

For next version - Insert Stroke order  -  Insert chant book with speech recognize module - Improvement of write pattern - Support for diffe...

More, for now on I will just use this topic just to get your suggestions of new modules/fixes and to announce new versions explaining the latest improvements.

NOTE FOR IOS Users:

For my surprise, just after I published the last version weeks ago, I discovered bugs when the app is running in the latest Iphone. This bug was fixed and the tests are running in beta. The fix will be available in the next version.
    Gassho and Fixceptance.
    SatLah
    Awesome, I just downloaded it, I will try it this evening.

stlah, Kaitan
    Kaitan - 界探 - Realm searcher
    Formerly known as "Bernal"

Comment

• Tairin
      • Feb 2016

Hi Antonio

I’ve been getting increasingly unhappy with the bloat of Insight Timer. Most of it can be ignored but not all. I decided I want a simple app so I am giving yours a try. I use iOS.

Two suggestions
      1. it is traditional to have 3 bells at the beginning of a sit and one at the end. Your app plays just a single bell at the beginning and a single bell at the end.
      2. The app defaults to a 20 minute sit. It would be nice if it remembered the last sit duration and reused it.
      Nothing that I can’t live without. I’ll be trying your app for a few days

Congratulations.

Tairn
      Sat today and lah
      泰林 - Tai Rin - Peaceful Woods

All of life is our temple

Comment

• Antonio
        • Mar 2024

Hi Tairin,

I intent to release a new version soon with this things fixed. Unfortunatelly, work, moving to a new house, jukai, ango, kid, etc is making me postpone the deploy. I will be glad to adapt the app to our sangha needs. I hope that you enjoy.

Gassho!????
        SatLah

Antonio
        Antonio

If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.” - Linji Yixuan​​

Comment

• Jundo
          Treeleaf Founder and Priest
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Antonio
          Hi Tairin,

I intent to release a new version soon with this things fixed. Unfortunatelly, work, moving to a new house, jukai, ango, kid, etc is making me postpone the deploy. I will be glad to adapt the app to our sangha needs. I hope that you enjoy.

Gassho!????
          SatLah

Antonio
          Lovely, Antonio. Thank you for keeping it going.

I will mention it again this week with our "recommended threads" post.

Gassho, Jundo
          stlah
          ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

• Tokan
            Treeleaf Unsui
            • Oct 2016

Thanks Antonio, I have also installed, I eagerly await the next developments!

Gassho, Tokan (satlah)
            平道 島看 Heidou Tokan (Balanced Way Island Nurse)
            I enjoy learning from everyone, I simply hope to be a friend along the way

Comment

• Antonio
              • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Jundo

Lovely, Antonio. Thank you for keeping it going.

I will mention it again this week with our "recommended threads" post.

Gassho, Jundo
              stlah
              Thank you sensei!

Gassho!
              SatLah

Antonio
              Antonio

If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.” - Linji Yixuan​​

Comment

Working...