• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andysmitharng7
    • Jun 2023

Originally posted by Doshin
    Andy,

Welcome

As you will note above we are opening it up to all Treeleafers. If you have not already read the course description please review it. They also charge a registration fee. You might want to go through the threads in the EcoDharma section of the forum to see the ideas we have been sharing the past couple of years. We are just about to finish our second book.

Doshin
    St
    Thank you, I have looked through the course and it seems very interesting, I'm also comfortable with the registration fee. I will start digging deeper into the EcoDharma threads, see if I can't catch up a little on what you are reading.

Gassho,
    Andy

Sat

Comment

• Doshin
      • May 2015

Kokuu,

Your thoughts on limiting the size of the group for discussion purposes is good. If we get a large response maybe another group could be established.

Doshin

Comment

• andysmitharng7
        • Jun 2023

Originally posted by Kokuu
        Hi Andy

Absolutely! As Doshin says, just read the information at the top and maybe have a look through what we have been reading and discussing. But anyone with an interest in environmental concerns in the context of Zen practice is welcome here.

Gassho
        Kokuu
        -sattoday-
        Thank you, pretty excited about this group.

Gassho,
        Andy

Sat

Comment

Working...