This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kantai

Hi!
    Right now I've been caught by the Flu Garuda and that's not exactly what I wished for.
    But I'll go with it and see where it drops me of, I don't think it will eat me up.
    Maybe I'll climb up on the birds' back and look at the view from there.

Gassho
    Kantai

Comment

• Rich
      • Apr 2009

The Garuda's come and go, that I can't control. It's what I do with them that matters.

Kind regards. /\
      _/_
      Rich
      MUHYO
      無 (MU, Emptiness) and 氷 (HYO, Ice) ... Emptiness Ice ...

https://instagram.com/notmovingmind

Comment

• AlanLa
        • Mar 2008

Love, the unrequited kind. Big damn Garuda. Poke my head out and love a woman and get it taken off by the dragon. Yeah, story of my life. It spins me terrible for a while, rips me to my very worth as a man, deep into my very soul. But then I get back up for the next time, and the next time, and so on…. Love as the source of samsara, as the source of Garuda. Letting it go……… Hmm, love as desire… oh, yeah, right.

The only answer I've found so far is sun-faced buddha and moon-faced buddha (#36) and surfing in between their waves, which takes lots of practice.
        Last edited by AlanLa; 07-21-2014, 04:09 AM.
        AL (Jigen) in:
        Faith/Trust
        Courage/Love
        Awareness/Action!

I sat today

Comment

• Ed
          • Nov 2012

I'm a walking bird feed.
          On the cushion even as I push the mailcart.
          Bowing the scarecrow.
          "Know that the practice of zazen is the complete path of buddha-dharma and nothing can be compared to it....it is not the practice of one or two buddhas but all the buddha ancestors practice this way."
          Dogen zenji in Bendowa

Comment

Working...