Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

Zazen Sitting for Peace - Sunday March 13th - An Hour with Washin, from Ukraine

Washin Writes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*We continue sitting for Peace, Children and the Injured in Ukraine and around the World*

Hello everyone,

Please join us for the Sunday Sit on March 13th beginning at 7 am Los Angeles time, 10 am New York time, 2pm in London, 3pm in Paris, 4 pm Kyiv time, 5 pm Moscow time.

NOTE: TIME CORRECTION ABOVE FOR DAYLIGHT SAVINGS CHANGE IN USA (DAYLIGHT SAVINGS IN EUROPE COMMENCES 3/27).

We will meet in the Treeleaf Now Scheduled Sitting Room: https://www.treeleaf.org/now/go.php?l=ssr

The format of the sitting will be:

- Heart Sutra
    - Zazen 30 minutes
    - Kinhin 10 minutes
    - Zazen 30 minutes
    - Verse of Atonement
    - Four Vows

This time we will recite the Heart Sutra in Russian.

Gassho,
    Shugen, Washin
    ST-Lah
    Last edited by Jundo; 03-14-2022, 12:32 AM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

I will mention too that, if our connection allows, Washin will also be hosting a Tonglen session on Sunday ...

Tonglen Practice Circle 13 March 2022
    Hello, Bodhisattvas! This Sunday, 13 March 2022, there will be another special guided Tonglen Practice Circle for anyone who wishes to do taking and sending practice for themselves and everyone affected by current world situations (coronavirus, natural events, political unrest, wars to name just four) and the fear and anxiety

Hello, Bodhisattvas!

This Sunday, 13 March 2022, there will be another special guided Tonglen Practice Circle for anyone who wishes to do taking and sending practice for themselves and everyone affected by current world situations (coronavirus, natural events, political unrest, wars to name just four) and the fear and anxiety that can go with them.

This event will occur in the Scheduled Sitting Room (SSR) at 8pm UK time (UST/GMT) and last for around 35 minutes. The Treeleaf calendar will translate the time into your local time zone.

We hope to see you all there!

Deep bows,

Kokuu & Washin
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

• Anchi
      • Sep 2015

Life itself is the only teacher.
      一 Joko Beck

STLah
      安知 Anchi

Comment

• Tai Shi
        • Oct 2014

Thank you Washin, I feel the sitting and Tonglen does some good for me as well as others. Thank you for everything you do. I have learned so much form you. You are good leader, much gratitude for you and Kokuu, much I have more than mette it seems than who we serve. Much gratitude.
        Gassho
        st/ lah
        Peaceful, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, for positive poetry 優婆塞 台 婆

Comment

Working...