PRELIMINARY PLANNING: DHARMA TRACKS Across AMERICA WEST (August 2017)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geika
    Treeleaf Unsui
    • Jan 2010

I sent Jakuden a PM. Very excited!

Gassho, sat today

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    求道芸化 Kyūdō Geika
    I am just a priest-in-training, please do not take anything I say as a teaching.

Comment

• Daijo
      • Feb 2012

It was an honor to have you and Leon on the first trip. Enjoy the adventure!

Daijo

#sattoday

Comment

• Kaishin
        • Dec 2010

Do you know the details of your Chicago stay? Just realized my wife and I will probably be in downtown Chicago that weekend!

-satToday
        Thanks,
        Kaishin (開心, Open Heart)
        Please take this layman's words with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Jundo
          Treeleaf Founder and Priest
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Kaishin
          Do you know the details of your Chicago stay? Just realized my wife and I will probably be in downtown Chicago that weekend!

-satToday
          Hi Kaishin,

I will be in Hobart Indiana, with Shokai, Shugen and maybe others (plus my wife Mina and two kids), visiting Myogan Marc from the evening of Friday July 28th until early part of Sunday July 30th. The

Then, I am heading to Chicago, and will be giving a talk on Monday night, July 31st (first timers requested to come at 6:30) ...

Monday, July 31, 7:45 pm,
          following 7:10 Zazen
          Ancient Dragon Zen Gate, 1922 W. Irving Park Road, Chicago
          I am afraid that the rest of my stay in Chicago is a family visit with my sister and her extended family of Irish-American in-laws. My sister has yet to meet my daughter, so they are throwing a family shindig.

However, on Wednesday August 2nd, I am on a train with son bound for Omaha Nebraska, arriving 11pm, to stay with this Kaishin (aka Matt) fella. Supposed to leave Omaha on the August 3rd 11pm train heading points West. So, sure hope you are back from Chicago by then!

I will be posting the formal trip thread in a few days.

Gassho, J

SatTodayLAH
          ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

• Kaishin
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Jundo
            However, on Wednesday August 2nd, I am on a train with son bound for Omaha Nebraska, arriving 11pm, to stay with this Kaishin (aka Matt) fella.
            Must be another Matt! I don't live in Nebraska! I will pm you about Hobart though...

-satToday
            Thanks,
            Kaishin (開心, Open Heart)
            Please take this layman's words with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Tai Shi
              • Oct 2014

My wife Marjorie and I will be driving from Sioux Falls. South Dakota to Omaha, Nebraska to meet Jundo, Matt, and Tom for Zazenkai the morning of August 3rd, and we will overnight in Omaha the 2nd to meet these folks on the 3rd. I am so honored and grateful to meet all of you in Omaha. Marjorie says she will GPS a Library while we sit, and meet us when we are through. Thank you all for this opportunity, and Jundo, Leon so grateful to meet you after 3 years of videos, readings, Zazenkai, personal zazen, peer zazen; I just hope I am ready to sit with you all in person. Thank you.

Charles
              Tai Shi
              std, lah
              Gassho
              Last edited by Tai Shi; 07-20-2017, 09:56 PM. Reason: name
              Peaceful, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, for positive poetry 優婆塞 台 婆

Comment

Working...