Threatened.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ernstguitar
    • Feb 2013

Every second dies one child becourse of hunger, while the chineese ships are taking the food and very expensive materials from this people. There is no reaction
    This should be just an example. It is not that the one is anyhow better than the other. you can choose the issue: clothes, fruits, industry or just business. It goes always the same way. Just much more complex today, so we want simple explanations. And we get them from our polititians: "The ISIS is the reason, why we are observing you. We kill the half of Syria becourse the enemy is everywhere. If the black people in Africa are not willing to work....." In Austria it works good. We start to build a border to protect our people. A little bit like in the zoo.

Sorry, but I had to add this.

Gassho,

Ernst
    and now I will sit one more to calm my mind

Comment

• Dojin
      • May 2008

I agree with what Jundo writes.
      i live in a country that is beset with violence and people here have to face such violent action and the choice of running or fighting quite often. lately we have lots of violence on our streets with fanatics just picking up knives screwdrivers or anything they can use and go to the a streets and try stabbing people. or trying to drive their car and run over as many people as they can.
      just 2 days ago a bus was blown up in a terror attack with many people injured and some dead.
      so yes sometimes you have no choice and you have to fight back or even initiate the fight and attack first in order to protect yourself and the ones around you.
      it is a harsh reality and a very sad state of affairs. but a reality.
      that is life.

Gassho, D.
      I gained nothing at all from supreme enlightenment, and for that very reason it is called supreme enlightenment
      - the Buddha

Comment

• Myosha
        • Mar 2013

Hello,

Relax.

There is no power to "kill" anything.

Causing death is pretty much it.

Pathetic, ain't it?

Gassho
        Myosha sat today
        "Recognize suffering, remove suffering." - Shakyamuni Buddha when asked, "Uhm . . .what?"

Comment

• Joyo

Originally posted by Dojin
          I agree with what Jundo writes.
          i live in a country that is beset with violence and people here have to face such violent action and the choice of running or fighting quite often. lately we have lots of violence on our streets with fanatics just picking up knives screwdrivers or anything they can use and go to the a streets and try stabbing people. or trying to drive their car and run over as many people as they can.
          just 2 days ago a bus was blown up in a terror attack with many people injured and some dead.
          so yes sometimes you have no choice and you have to fight back or even initiate the fight and attack first in order to protect yourself and the ones around you.
          it is a harsh reality and a very sad state of affairs. but a reality.
          that is life.

Gassho, D.
          This is so sad, I wish you, your family and all who live there much love and metta.

Gassho,
          Joyo
          sat today

Comment

Working...