Monday through Thursday Zazen with Dosho

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dosho
    • Jun 2008

Come 5 minutes before the top of the hour next time we sit and find out.

Gassho,
    Dosho

Originally posted by Clark
    OK I'll bite. What is the robe verse? Or, where can I learn more?
    Gassho C

Comment

• Mp

Originally posted by Dosho
      Come 5 minutes before the top of the hour next time we sit and find out.

Gassho,
      Dosho
      Hey Dosho,

I found that I was not able to access 5mins before the sit ... the option to join is only available on the hour and not before. Either way, I am chatting away with you all. =)

Gassho
      Shingen

Comment

• Dosho
        • Jun 2008

Hmm...how did you try to get in?

Originally posted by Shingen
        Hey Dosho,

I found that I was not able to access 5mins before the sit ... the option to join is only available on the hour and not before. Either way, I am chatting away with you all. =)

Gassho
        Shingen

Comment

• Mp

Hmm...how did you try to get in?
          Hey Dosho,

I tried in many ways ... By refreshing the page of the actual event, your page, and the main Google+ page. Normally there are two options when one can enter the hangout ... Either a blue button on the right by the event details, or a white button that sits over the event window when you access it via your page or the main Google+ page. Either way I only get the option when it turns 8pm PST.

Either way it is ok .... but you never know what magic you may have up your sleeves. =)

Gassho
          Shingen

Comment

• Dosho
            • Jun 2008

Shingen,

You can enter the Hangout early by clicking the word "Hangouts" in the "Details" box on the event page:

Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

You can actually enter the Hangout now if you like, but no one will be there quite yet!

Gassho,
            Dosho

Originally posted by Shingen
            Hey Dosho,

I tried in many ways ... By refreshing the page of the actual event, your page, and the main Google+ page. Normally there are two options when one can enter the hangout ... Either a blue button on the right by the event details, or a white button that sits over the event window when you access it via your page or the main Google+ page. Either way I only get the option when it turns 8pm PST.

Either way it is ok .... but you never know what magic you may have up your sleeves. =)

Gassho
            Shingen

Comment

• Dosho
              • Jun 2008

TO ALL SITTERS:

When I originally planned to chant the robe verse at 5 minutes before the hour, it was so we wouldn't be interrupted by people coming into the Hangout right in the middle. However, that's still happening so I'm going to have all of you choose 1 of 2 options to enter the Hangout:

1. If you want to chant the robe verse with us, please enter by using the "Hangouts" link in the "Details" box on the event page starting around 5 minutes before the hour. We'll wait a couple minutes and then chant.

2. If you don't plan to chant with us or are running late, please do not enter the Hangout until the "Join Hangout" button appears on the event page or you are notified that the Hangout is beginning.

Please do your best to stick to one of these methods. If you have any questions, post them here or send me a PM.

Gassho,
              Dosho
              Last edited by Dosho; 01-15-2014, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Mp

Sounds good Doshi, thank you for doing this. =)

Gassho
                Shingen

Comment

• Nengyo
                  • May 2012

TO ALL SITTERS:

When I originally planned to chant the robe verse at 5 minutes before the hour, it was so we wouldn't be interrupted by people coming into the Hangout right in the middle. However, that's still happening so I'm going to have all of you choose 1 of 2 options to enter the Hangout:

1. If you want to chant the robe verse with us, please enter by using the "Hangouts" link in the "Details" box on the event page starting around 5 minutes before the hour. We'll wait a couple minutes and then chant.

2. If you don't plan to chant with us or are running late, please do not enter the Hangout until the "Join Hangout" button appears on the event page or you are notified that the Hangout is beginning.

Please do your best to stick to one of these methods. If you have any questions, post them here or send me a PM.

Gassho,
                  Dosho
                  Simple, clear instructions. I like it. Plus I learned something new about how to get into a hangout.
                  If I'm already enlightened why the hell is this so hard?

Comment

• Nindo

Dosho, please put me on the list. I probably won't make it often (this week I won't), but I'd like to be just one click away.
                    Gassho,
                    Nindo

Comment

• Dosho
                      • Jun 2008

Added!

Originally posted by Nindo
                      Dosho, please put me on the list. I probably won't make it often (this week I won't), but I'd like to be just one click away.
                      Gassho,
                      Nindo

Comment

• Shugen
                        Treeleaf Unsui
                        • Nov 2007

Monday through Thursday Zazen with Dosho

Hi Dosho,

I may be confused about when you are starting, but nothing showed up under "Events", in the Treeleaf "community" section or in my "stream" this evening. I checked a few minutes before 11 and a few minutes after. I am almost never up this late but.....sometimes I am.

Gassho,

Shugen
                        Meido Shugen
                        明道 修眼

Comment

• Dosho
                          • Jun 2008

Shugen,

With the constant changes to G+ and the fact that some folks were getting spammed, I've only been inviting those who have indicated they would like to receive an invitation. But all are welcome and I'll regularly remind folks on this thread when we sit. Would you like me to add you to the invite list? Just let me know by posting here or by sending me a PM.

Gassho,
                          Dosho

Originally posted by rculver
                          Hi Dosho,

I may be confused about when you are starting, but nothing showed up under "Events", in the Treeleaf "community" section or in my "stream" this evening. I checked a few minutes before 11 and a few minutes after. I am almost never up this late but.....sometimes I am.

Gassho,

Shugen

Comment

• Shugen
                            Treeleaf Unsui
                            • Nov 2007

Hi again Dosho,

If it's not a problem, yes please. I may not be able to join very often but I just may one of these days.

It's too bad Google Plus has been so contrary. It seems to be anti-spontaneity. Hopefully it'll get worked out.

Gassho,

Shugen

Shugen
                            Meido Shugen
                            明道 修眼

Comment

• Dosho
                              • Jun 2008

It's no problem at all! I'll add you right away.

We'll be happy to have you whenever you can stop by.

Gassho,
                              Dosho

Originally posted by rculver
                              Hi again Dosho,

If it's not a problem, yes please. I may not be able to join very often but I just may one of these days.

It's too bad Google Plus has been so contrary. It seems to be anti-spontaneity. Hopefully it'll get worked out.

Gassho,

Shugen

Shugen

Comment

• Shugen
                                Treeleaf Unsui
                                • Nov 2007

Thank you Dosho.

Bows,

Shugen
                                Meido Shugen
                                明道 修眼