Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ankai
    Treeleaf Unsui
    • Nov 2007

As nice an idea as it is, people living in poverty aren't happier on average than those who do not.

My experience is the opposite. People around the world living in SERIOUS, abject poverty have something the rest of us don't, globally speaking. Even in the worst and most destitute of places, the REALLY poor may not have enough for themselves, but they ALWAYS find something to share with others.
    That's happiness.
    Gassho!
    護道 安海

-Godo Ankai

I'm still just starting to learn. I'm not a teacher. Please don't take anything I say too seriously. I already take myself too seriously!

Comment

• Ankai
      Treeleaf Unsui
      • Nov 2007

As nice an idea as it is, people living in poverty aren't happier on average than those who do not.

My experience is the opposite. People around the world living in SERIOUS, abject poverty have something the rest of us don't, globally speaking. Even in the worst and most destitute of places, the REALLY poor may not have enough for themselves, but they ALWAYS find something to share with others.
      That's happiness.
      Gassho!
      護道 安海

-Godo Ankai

I'm still just starting to learn. I'm not a teacher. Please don't take anything I say too seriously. I already take myself too seriously!

Comment

Working...