X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

Chuck Genkaku Johnzen Roshi

I actually asked around other Zen folks if they had heard of this guy before realizing it is a farce. A so so ... sadly, sometimes too close to home ... bitingly funny satire.

The words of Master Tutteji, the "Ayn Rand of Consciousness" ...

Introducing THE BIG BUCKS PROCESS™ and the experience of ONE MARKET Anyone can have an enlightenment experience. But in traditional spirituality, it usually takes many years to make it profitable. …

aka Chuck Genkaku Johnzen Roshi, Biker Zen Guy ...

Biker Zen. A Trip Through Death, Sex, Drugs, and Spiritual Celebrity in Search of the American Dream by Chuck Genkaku Johnzen Roshi How does a real-life Zen master help others through hard times wh…

Oh, I am sorry I missed the recent online "Event" ...

So true ...

Gassho, J
    Last edited by Jundo; 05-09-2013, 11:29 AM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE
  • MyoHo
    • Feb 2013

Hi Jundo,

I had to look twice to realize it's not meant to be serious. WOW! Kumaré all over again!

I'll bet too many people will really think there is a teaching in there somewhere. How and where do you find this stuff????? It’s cool in a disturbing kind of way'. I’m shocked to see how easy it is to whip up b%^&*& it and make it look so convincing. Some good web designing skills, a creative marketing mind and a lot of spare time and there you have it. Amazing. Thanks for posting!

Gassho

Enkyo
    Mu

Comment

• MyoHo
      • Feb 2013

Oh, so you know, I just signed in for the teacher robe, staff and certificate of enligtenment ánd the exclusive tour in the Czech Republic. pretty soon ill take a full ordination and empowerment as a Fully Transmitted Bodhisattva Master in the International Tutteji Foundation Order™.
      Jundo, are you ready to loze that pebble!!!!!!!! ROFL

Let's see what happens next!

Can't stop laughing and got the hiccups now!!!!!

Gassho

Enkyo
      Mu

Comment

• Nengyo
        • May 2012

I just signed up for the Fully Transmitted Bodhisattva Master in the International Tutteji Foundation Order™ Finally I will be free to teach "pure" zen. Not this watered down stuff every one else teaches! hahaha

Do you wake up in the morning without excitement and passion for what you do? Do you wonder why you don’t make more money, have more clients, have a satisfying sex life, or enjoy the confiden…
        If I'm already enlightened why the hell is this so hard?

Comment

• Mp

Originally posted by catfish
          I just signed up for the Fully Transmitted Bodhisattva Master in the International Tutteji Foundation Order™ Finally I will be free to teach "pure" zen. Not this watered down stuff every one else teaches! hahaha

http://tuttejiorg.wordpress.com/becoming-a-teacher/
          I wonder if we can get a group (sangha) rate? Also, do you want to be my study partner? I figure working together we can get there faster.

Comment

• Juki
            • Dec 2012

If you click on the link that offers "Digitally Enhanced Contemplation," it talks about a website based in Boulder, Colorado called "Dharma Dorks." A not so subtle jab at the Buddhist Geeks project. Very funny stuff. Thank you.

Gassho,
            William
            "First you have to give up." Tyler Durden

Comment

• Koshin
              • Feb 2012

Jundo Roshi... you lied to us, you told you were in Tsukuba, Japan, not running the Central Park West Sangha, and you never told us you had such interesting Dharma heirs such as Hillary Hilton

Attired in classy lingerie, the atypical Zen master Hillary Hilton teaches 20- and 30-someting acolytes in New York how to make profitable use of spirituality in everyday life – including bar…
              Thank you for your practice

Comment

• Genshin
                • Jan 2013

I had no idea Boris Johnson (mayor of London) was a spiritual guru!

Gassho
                Matt

Comment

• Koshin
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by MattW
                  I had no idea Boris Johnson (mayor of London) was a spiritual guru!

Gassho
                  Matt
                  Thank you for your practice

Comment

Working...