Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KarenHi
    • Aug 2022

Information on Jukai

Hello, I am looking for Jukai information at Tree Leaf. I tried the search button but it did not bring anything up.
    Can someone give me some direction? Thank YOU,

Karen

SAT
  • Bion
    Treeleaf Unsui
    • Aug 2020

Originally posted by KarenHinkel
    Hello, I am looking for Jukai information at Tree Leaf. I tried the search button but it did not bring anything up.
    Can someone give me some direction? Thank YOU,

Karen

SAT
    Hi, Karen! Our Jukai preparations begin in September, with the commencement of our Ango period, that lasts till December. During those three months we study the Precepts together, sew the rakusu, participate in a more intensified practice and then we end with our 2 day Rohatsu retreat. Jukai follows in January.
    We will announce Jukai during this month and you can absolutely join if you wish.
    Does this answer the majority of your questions?

Gassho
    sat and lah
    "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

• KarenHi
      • Aug 2022

Yes! Thank YOU Bion. I would like to join and take the next step in my Zen practice.

Karen

SAT

Comment

• Bion
        Treeleaf Unsui
        • Aug 2020

Originally posted by KarenHinkel
        Yes! Thank YOU Bion. I would like to join and take the next step in my Zen practice.

Karen

SAT
        Oh, I love reading that!!!!! Please keep an eye on the forum, so you don’t miss the announcement of it and you can absolutely join!
        If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask here or reach out personally! See you around!

Gassho
        sat and lah
        "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

• Jundo
          Treeleaf Founder and Priest
          • Apr 2006

As a matter of fact, I will be posting this coming weekend our first announcement of this year's upcoming Jukai and Ango season, starting in September. Keep an eye open for it, Karen. You are more than welcome to join in.

Gassho, Jundp
          stlah
          ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

Working...