X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoyu
    • Nov 2010

Re: Heart Sutra Bells

Shawn wrote:
    Hey John can you post the names of those Heart Sutra ones? I am an Android man myself but find they have almost all the same things. At the end of the day though we do have an ipod and an ipad should i need to grab it from the itunes store.
    Hi Shawn,
    All the app names are written in Kanji so I'm not sure how helpful that may be for you to find them. Personally I'm only good at reading Hiragana. Here is what I did to find them. I just entered heart sutra in the search bar. Quite a few come up. I only bought the Japanese ones. Those are easy to find first by the name of the developer(some are Chinese or Korean), then I would click on it to see if the description or screen shots of the app were written in Hiragana. If so I'd get them. I'm at work right now but I can try to upload screen shots from my phone so you can at least see what they look like to try to match them with the ones you may find in your search on the android.

Here is a question of my own perhaps someone here might be able to answer:
    Is it even possible to upload photos from a cell phone to Treeleaf? If so I haven't figured out how on earth to do it??

Gassho,
    John
    Ho (Dharma)
    Yu (Hot Water)

Comment

Working...