Can I help?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thirst_for_knowledge
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 33

    Can I help?

    Just wondering, I used to work as a freelance flash animator.
    If I can be of any assistance to this site it would be a pleasure.
    the members of this board have been incredibly helpful to reciprocate would be an honor.
    The Buddha-bides.
  • Kyonin
    Treeleaf Priest / Engineer
    • Oct 2010
    • 6742

    #2
    Re: Can I help?

    Originally posted by thirst_for_knowledge
    Just wondering, I used to work as a freelance flash animator.
    If I can be of any assistance to this site it would be a pleasure.
    the members of this board have been incredibly helpful to reciprocate would be an honor.
    I too want to offer my help if anyone need graphics for a website or print product. Indeed it would be an honour to reciprocate.
    Hondō Kyōnin
    奔道 協忍

    Comment

    • Shohei
      Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 2854

      #3
      Re: Can I help?

      Hiya Folks!
      Not to speak out of turn but I want to say that yes help of any kind is welcome!
      Since Treeleaf - Jundo and Taigu, do not accept donations in financial terms (monetary Dana), Treeleaf as a sangha still has up keep in away like any zendo or place of practice!
      Enhancements and a "fresh coat of paint as it were" are on going and so in that spirit, way is very much welcome! Thank you for offering! You may be contacted soon 8)

      Gassho
      Shohei

      Comment

      • Jundo
        Treeleaf Founder and Priest
        • Apr 2006
        • 39459

        #4
        Re: Can I help?

        Yes, yes, thank you guys!

        We will have a couple of new projects coming up soon, with their own web pages ... the "Let's Make Buddhist Holidays Family Friendly" Project and the "Deed A Day, Pass It On" Project ... so I will be in touch!

        Nine Bows to All Volunteers!

        Gassho, J
        ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

        Comment

        • disastermouse

          #5
          Re: Can I help?

          Originally posted by Jundo
          Yes, yes, thank you guys!

          We will have a couple of new projects coming up soon, with their own web pages ... the "Let's Make Buddhist Holidays Family Friendly" Project and the "Deed A Day, Pass It On" Project ... so I will be in touch!

          Nine Bows to All Volunteers!

          Gassho, J
          Awesome! I'm glad there are people in the sangha with these mad skillz!

          Comment

          • Risho
            Member
            • May 2010
            • 3179

            #6
            Re: Can I help?

            ooo a flash animator and a graphics designer nice

            I'm a java programmer, so I could help if any jsp's/servlets are required.

            Gassho,

            Risho
            Email: risho.treeleaf@gmail.com

            Comment

            • Kyonin
              Treeleaf Priest / Engineer
              • Oct 2010
              • 6742

              #7
              Re: Can I help?

              Sweet! This is starting to sound like Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Web!

              A programmer, a Flash guru and me, a pixel pusher. Nice!

              Let me know how can I help!
              Hondō Kyōnin
              奔道 協忍

              Comment

              • Tb
                Member
                • Jan 2008
                • 3186

                #8
                Re: Can I help?

                Hi.

                Not to forget The techmage, although he's been around for a bit, aided by his side kick mr fumbles...

                Mtfbwy
                Fugen
                Life is our temple and its all good practice
                Blog: http://fugenblog.blogspot.com/

                Comment

                • Shohei
                  Member
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 2854

                  #9
                  Re: Can I help?

                  Originally posted by Fugen
                  Hi.

                  Not to forget The techmage, although he's been around for a bit, aided by his side kick mr fumbles...

                  Mtfbwy
                  Fugen
                  I LOL'd

                  Thank you very much for putting your selves and talents out there

                  Gassho
                  Shohei

                  Comment

                  • Jundo
                    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 39459

                    #10
                    Re: Can I help?

                    Yes, thank you again!

                    I have a wonderful (I feel) project in mind, and I will be in touch with you lovely people shortly.

                    Gassho, J
                    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

                    Comment

                    • thirst_for_knowledge
                      Member
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 33

                      #11
                      Re: Can I help?

                      Hey, sorry it took so ;long to respond to this, (computer problems), under control now, would still love to be of assistance.
                      Really hope I'm no t too late.

                      Gassho,
                      Jess.
                      The Buddha-bides.

                      Comment

                      • Tb
                        Member
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 3186

                        #12
                        Re: Can I help?

                        Hi.

                        You're never to late lend a hand and always welcome.
                        If the league master, the techmage, hasn't made contact, he will.

                        Mtfbwy
                        Fugen
                        Life is our temple and its all good practice
                        Blog: http://fugenblog.blogspot.com/

                        Comment

                        • thirst_for_knowledge
                          Member
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 33

                          #13
                          Re: Can I help?

                          Thanks Fugen,you've been really helpful.

                          Gassho,
                          Jess.
                          The Buddha-bides.

                          Comment

                          Working...