Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dojin
    • May 2008

Re: sex and prostitution

it took me a lot of time to replay for this post so i am sorry for that. but still here it goes...

i think its wrong to look at it that way. i think sex is something that can be wonderful and a normal human urge and yet could be twisted in to something sick.
    i used to have friends with benefits for a while ( i had a few in my day ). it did bother me whether or not it is ok since i am having sex with no commitment to the girl i was with. but i gave it some thought and i guess its ok. since i always been nothing but honest with each girl i slept with and always treated her with respect and as a friend. it never became a situation where someone was used. since it was always things that were agreed upon and nothing against ones will. and we made a deal that if anything ever feels wrong we say it and stop. and so we did.
    everytime the relationship seemed to be exhausting itself we just parted as friends.

i guess what i am saying that if you do it right and respect and treat the other person right, honestly and compassionately it seems alright.
    as for love and a relationship, i have a girlfriend that i love for the last 2 years and it just came by itself. dont push it... i always said 2 things about relationships and i still stand firm by it.
    1. first you must be fine with being alone and accepting yourself for who you are before you try and build a relationship and accept someone else.
    2. it is more dishonest to be in a relationship that is devoid of love and feelings for one and other than to have a friend with benefits.

if you are in a relationship and you know its not right but you stay in it just because you dont want to be alone or because its familiar and comfortable while you are afraid of change and stay in it for the wrong reasons. you are deceiving the person you are with. it is better to be alone. i have always believed that and that is way i never stayed in such a relationship. guess thats way i had more friends with benefits than girlfriends, but at least i know that my current girlfriend isnt just a thing for now but a partner to build my life with.

Gassho, Dojin.
    I gained nothing at all from supreme enlightenment, and for that very reason it is called supreme enlightenment
    - the Buddha

Comment

Working...