Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • will
    • Jun 2007

Don't ya?

Don't you just love Nishijima, and Jundo, and Kodo (YOU MUST LOVE ZAZEN!!!!).

Jundo after a Treeleaf Zazen sesh: "There. I sat some Zazen and I feel much better now"

Nishijima: On the great time he had in the Hospital sitting Zazen.

And Kodo:

Well, there you go. That's all I'm going to post today. Got some stuff to do (well..not really, but I'm gonna do it anyway).

Have a good day.

Gassho

W
    [size=85:z6oilzbt]
    To save all sentient beings, though beings are numberless.
    To penetrate reality, though reality is boundless.
    To transform all delusion, though delusions are immeasurable.
    To attain the enlightened way, a way non-attainable.
    [/size:z6oilzbt]
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

Re: Don't ya?

Originally posted by will
    Don't you just love Nishijima, and Jundo, and Kodo (YOU MUST LOVE ZAZEN!!!!).

Jundo after a Treeleaf Zazen sesh: "There. I sat some Zazen and I feel much better now"

Sometimes I feel better, always I just feel.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

• disastermouse

Re: Don't ya?

I'm semisweet on Nishijima. Haven't read/met Kodo.

Digging Treeleaf. I was just thinking how great a place like Treeleaf would've been when I was a solitary Zen guy in the UP of Michigan. Jundo's helped clear up my overemphasis on emptiness - he could have helped clear up a lot of the neurosis of my practice back then too. It's very fortunate that students in outlying areas with no practice centers have a place like Treeleaf! Heck, Treeleaf will probably remain my 'main' Zen center even after I settle down somewhere with a local 'meatworld' Zen Center and it's why I'm considering doing Jukai with all you fine folks.

Chet

Comment

Working...