Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tobiishi
    • Jan 2009

Re: No hands, No Legs, No birds

Just what it says. Nothings really pfft. I don't know about dualism. Just accept stuff as it is. You know?
    Yeah, I see now. And it makes more sense, since I don't know about dualism either.
    It occurs to me that my attachment to this body is entirely arbitrary. All the evidence is subjective.

Comment

• AlanLa
      • Mar 2008

OK, I get it now. The simple answer to my question of WHY is Desire. We have this experience of oneness and go, "fine, cool" or whatever, and carry on because it's no big deal. But then after a while, if it doesn't happen again, we Want to have it again, thus making it a big deal, and so begins the cycle of desire and suffering. Like many questions I ask, I had the answer all along. I just needed something to help me realize it.

Thanks for sharing, Daniel. You planted tomAtoes and got tomAHtoes, or something like that.
      AL (Jigen) in:
      Faith/Trust
      Courage/Love
      Awareness/Action!

I sat today

Comment

• Dojin
        • May 2008

Alan, you got it right... its somewhere in between i guess.

no need for long answers... so i will just gassho.

so Gassho to you all,
        Daniel, Gasshoing 'till the cows come home (and eat all the tomatoestomahtoes)
        I gained nothing at all from supreme enlightenment, and for that very reason it is called supreme enlightenment
        - the Buddha

Comment

Working...