• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bion
    Treeleaf Unsui
    • Aug 2020

NEW YEAR'S EVE MIDNIGHT ZAZEN

Hello, everyone
    Let us get together for midnight zazen, today, December 31st as we step into the New Year (at least on the European continent )
    From 11:30 pm, (Central Europe time)I invite you to join the Scheduled Sitting Room here: https://www.treeleaf.org/now/go.php?l=ssr for local times, please check the Practice Calendar on our NOW page: https://www.treeleaf.org/now/

I know the timing of this must be very weird, but if it’s something that you can manage and that resonates with you, please come join the sit.
    Here’s to a peaceful year and a strong sangha that truly is a refuge to all.

Gassho
    Sat and lah
    Last edited by Bion; 12-31-2023, 03:00 PM.
    "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi
  • Shokai
    Treeleaf Priest
    • Mar 2009

Thank you Bion; Happy new year 2024, Best wishes

gassho, shokai
    stlah
    合掌,生開
    gassho, Shokai

仁道 生開 / Jindo Shokai

"Open to life in a benevolent way"

https://sarushinzendo.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Bion
      Treeleaf Unsui
      • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Shokai
      Thank you Bion; Happy new year 2024, Best wishes

gassho, shokai
      stlah
      Thank you so much for coming! Happy New Right Now!

gassho
      sat and lah
      "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

• Bion
        Treeleaf Unsui
        • Aug 2020

I am grateful to you all who came to sit together. I was entirely expecting to be alone, but as always, the sangha is refuge. I am so happy we did this!

Gassho
        Sat and lah

Comment

• Do Mi
          • Apr 2023

How lovely, Bion! I will be sitting at midnight my time (US Pacific) and will feel you all there with me!

Happy new year!

Gassho,

Do Mi
          sat and lah

Comment

• RobO
            • Jul 2023

Thank you for hosting Bion, new year is a difficult time for me, so was grateful to be able to sit with you all. Happy new year everyone!

Gassho, Rob
            Satlah

Comment

• Bion
              Treeleaf Unsui
              • Aug 2020

Originally posted by RobO
              Thank you for hosting Bion, new year is a difficult time for me, so was grateful to be able to sit with you all. Happy new year everyone!

Gassho, Rob
              Satlah
              I appreciate you coming and I am so happy it was something beneficial for you!

Gassho
              Sat and lah

Comment

Working...