Insight Timer Treeleaf Group

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shonin Risa Bear
    • Apr 2019

Registered, am web only, not much functionality for that though they say it's coming. For now I'll keep timing myself with a web clock or the zoom control panel clock as I have for years

gassho
    satlah ds
    Visiting priest: use salt

Comment

• Bion
      Treeleaf Unsui
      • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Shōnin Risa Bear
      Registered, am web only, not much functionality for that though they say it's coming. For now I'll keep timing myself with a web clock or the zoom control panel clock as I have for years

gassho
      satlah ds
      Not much to do without the app, yeah.. [emoji1]
      I love my Sunday morning free sits.. there’s no timing myself, no cameras, nothing.. just sitting and then getting up. [emoji3526]

[emoji1374] Sat Today
      "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

• Hokin
        • Oct 2019

Originally posted by Bion
        I sometimes sit evenings as well.. something like 9:30 PM .. I have someone else (not from Treeleaf, but from Insight) that sits with me once in a while, from Mexico as well I believe.. [emoji1] ) If there are no scheduled sits that work for your schedule maybe I can adapt if at times you want to sit with someone else! [emoji3526]

[emoji1374] Sat Today
        I usually sit with Kyonin in the morning zazen here in mexico, 6:10 AM Central Time and sometie with Shokai too at 6:05AM (always Central Time, again)...and at night I just started sitting again with Washin at 10:30 PM, which is a bit late but I enjoy that a lot! So...9:30 PM your time makes 2:30 PM here in Mexico which is a tie when I usually am very busy with work/family/cooking and what not...so...I hardly seem I can manage that schedule either....still...I'll let you know if ever I can maage join sometime. Also...seems like a good idea to post earlier before the sitting in the group on Insight Timer any time one has any random (or not) sitting here and there so that people might know and join too...aint't it?

Gassho.
        Hokin.
        SAT&LAH.
        法 金
        (Dharma)(Metal)
        Wisdom Is Compassion & Compassion Is Wisdom.

Comment

• Bion
          Treeleaf Unsui
          • Aug 2020

Insight Timer Treeleaf Group

Originally posted by Hokin
          I usually sit with Kyonin in the morning zazen here in mexico, 6:10 AM Central Time and sometie with Shokai too at 6:05AM (always Central Time, again)...and at night I just started sitting again with Washin at 10:30 PM, which is a bit late but I enjoy that a lot! So...9:30 PM your time makes 2:30 PM here in Mexico which is a tie when I usually am very busy with work/family/cooking and what not...so...I hardly seem I can manage that schedule either....still...I'll let you know if ever I can maage join sometime. Also...seems like a good idea to post earlier before the sitting in the group on Insight Timer any time one has any random (or not) sitting here and there so that people might know and join too...aint't it?

Gassho.
          Hokin.
          SAT&LAH.
          Ah, so you have plenty of sits to join! Perfect!
          It does seem like a good idea, but I don’t see it done..As far as I can tell, people post after they sit together during the scheduled sits.

[emoji3526] Sat Today [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

Working...