X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT: CANNOT ADMIT NEW TREELEAF MEMBERS NOW - Email Problem [RESOLVED]

NON-PROBLEM RESOLVED, E-MAIL NOW OK. MANY A ZEN KOAN IS EASIER THAN FIGURING OUT GOOGLE SECURITY!

Dear All,

I am temporarily locked out of my jundotreeleaf[a}gmail.com account while travelling, meaning that I cannot respond to membership requests or other messages there until I get it sorted out.

If you need, please use my backup email: keizandogen{a}yahoo.com

Gassho, J

PS SEKISHI, is it possible to post the above as some kind of banner in the forum?
    Last edited by Jundo; 05-31-2021, 08:20 PM.
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE
  • Sekishi
    Treeleaf Priest
    • Apr 2013

Can do. I'll also update the signup instructions to point to the new email address.

Also, thank you to Bion for being my own personal Siri and telling me about this announcement!

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    #sat #lah
    Sekishi | 石志 | He/him | Better with a grain of salt, but best ignored entirely.

Comment

• Bion
      Treeleaf Unsui
      • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Sekishi
      Can do. I'll also update the signup instructions to point to the new email address.

Also, thank you to Bion for being my own personal Siri and telling me about this announcement!

Gassho,
      Sekishi
      #sat #lah
      I’m the most excited and devoted sidekick ever[emoji1] Always here to help!

[emoji1374] SatToday lah
      "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

Working...