Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kokuu
    Treeleaf Priest
    • Nov 2012

I already shave my head because I feel that it looks better. Therefore, if I ever were to ordain, perhaps I would have to grow my hair out as that would go against my vanity... An interesting thought anyway.
    How do you feel about losing the beard? That was far harder for me than shaving off the hair!

(spoiler: it grew back! )

Gassho
    Kokuu
    -sattoday-

Comment

• Bion
      Treeleaf Unsui
      • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Kokuu
      How do you feel about losing the beard? That was far harder for me than shaving off the hair!

Gassho
      Kokuu
      -sattoday-
      Oh! When you said beard.. I felt that in my gut!!! [emoji23] [emoji23]

[emoji1374] SatToday lah
      "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

• Seikan
        • Apr 2020

Originally posted by Kokuu

Gassho
        Kokuu
        -sattoday-
        Good point. I would hate that as I've only shaved it off once in 30 years (for about 6 months). I'd be willing to make that sacrifice though.

Gassho,
        Rob

-stlah-
        聖簡 Seikan (Sacred Simplicity)

Comment

• Tomás ESP
          • Aug 2020

I was quite sad at first when I started going bald a few years back. The moment I decided to shave it all off and went through with it, it felt like a relief. Not so sure about the beard though, I am really attached to that red-haired friend.

Gassho, Tomás
          Sat&LaH

Comment

Working...