X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Horin
    • Dec 2017

About centers and bleeding fingers

Hello Sangha,
    the other day I was watching a documentary about the big bang and some theories about our universe with my wife. They also spoke about the center of the universe...
    While sewing today, during taking the refuge to Buddha with every stitch, the experience of the center that's experiencing or doing the action dropped, just like we may eventually experience the falling away of the me and you when we sit Zazen. And so there was just the act of sewing...
    And while the center, the I, is not the ultimate truth, it's still real in some way.
    And even while the center of the earth, which its rotating on its own axis, is somehow real, is not the ultimate truth.. because the earth and all the other planets that are rotating on their own axis are following their tracks around the sun, which is their center.... And even the sun that seems to be the center of our solar system is not the ultimate truth...it's just a piece of dust in the vast milky way rotating on its axis... which isn't the ultimate truth of the center... The whole universe is expanding from an assumed center.... And probably we can go much further. And -outch- finally, I pricked my finger with the needle and..
    ..returned to take refuge to Buddha...stitch by stitch...

(Sorry for that much text)
    Gassho,
    Horin

Stlah

Enviado desde mi PLK-L01 mediante Tapatalk
    Last edited by Horin; 09-15-2020, 10:01 AM.
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

• Tomás ESP
      • Aug 2020

Gassho, Tomás
      Sat&LaH

Comment

• Meitou
        • Feb 2017