• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

Re: REMINDER: Monthly Zazenkai Saturday

Originally posted by roky
    damian - i had the same experience, re:jundo's sound, and not being able to get back in to treeleaf

gassho, bob
    Hi,

I thought just plugging in the new microphone would solve the issue, but apparently not ...

... Our Sangha's just a big zen-tech experiment, so it is all a Koan.

Gassho, Jundo the Sound Guy
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

• will
      • Jun 2007

Hey Charles you might have missed me. I was going by Chinese time, but the schedule was not.

Gassho
      [size=85:z6oilzbt]
      To save all sentient beings, though beings are numberless.
      To penetrate reality, though reality is boundless.
      To transform all delusion, though delusions are immeasurable.
      To attain the enlightened way, a way non-attainable.
      [/size:z6oilzbt]

Comment

• Shindo
        • Mar 2008

Dear Jundo

thank you very much for today's Zazenkai. I didn't bother with Mcbeam and went straight for Ustream, and that worked really well - good picture & sound.

I especially enjoyed you dharma talk on the nature of a sangha, forgiveness & metta practice. But, best of all I enjoyed the noise of the Japanese crickets, who complimented the wind & driving rain of an English autumnal storm. I also enjoyed your reading of Fukan Zazengi, those words really resonate after nigh on 3.5 hours of sitting.

As always, thanks for all your efforts. As you say what a great way to start the month.

Gassho

Jools
        [color=#404040:301177ix]"[i:301177ix]I come to realize that mind is no other than mountains and rivers and the great wide earth, the sun and the moon and star[/i:301177ix]s". - [b:301177ix]Dogen[/b:301177ix][/color:301177ix]

Comment

Working...