Thank You to our Forum Update Team

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tai Shi
    • Oct 2014

I have difficulty following computer directions. I don't always see what the command means, Understand please that I am 72 and disabled. This means I am in pain unless recliner in a rec lining chair. I am limited to how much time I can spend in front of my computer.
    Gassho
    Tai Shi
    Peaceful, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, for positive poetry 優婆塞 台 婆

Comment

• Kotei
      Treeleaf Unsui
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Tai Shi
      I have difficulty following computer directions. I don't always see what the command means, Understand please that I am 72 and disabled. This means I am in pain unless recliner in a rec lining chair. I am limited to how much time I can spend in front of my computer.
      Gassho
      Tai Shi
      Thank you for staying connected and taking the effort of adapting to the new system, TaiShi and everyone.
      I know some of us are struggling with the new software and everything being different.

Updating this was not just to change to a more modern user interface and functionality,
      but to a large part about being able to continue running the whole Treeleaf server/software landscape at all.
      Like Indra's net, all the software products and tools are interconnected and depending on each other.
      The oooold forum software was holding us back in maintaining everything else connected to it.
      There was no choice but taking this long overdue step.

Gassho,
      Kotei.

義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.
      Being a novice priest doesn't mean my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.

Comment

• Tai Shi
        • Oct 2014

Yes I offer praise for sleek appearance. Yet these tired eyes at 72 cannot make out all commands. I'm surre as I proceed I will find much to praise. So, for now, I ask how do I delete old messages in PMs.
        Gassho
        sat/lah
        Tai Shi
        Peaceful, Tai Shi. Ubasoku; calm, supportive, for positive poetry 優婆塞 台 婆

Comment

• Kotei
          Treeleaf Unsui
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Tai Shi
          Yes I offer praise for sleek appearance. Yet these tired eyes at 72 cannot make out all commands. I'm surre as I proceed I will find much to praise. So, for now, I ask how do I delete old messages in PMs.
          Gassho
          sat/lah
          Tai Shi
          I've recorded a short video, how I am deleting PMs.
          Gassho,
          Kotei

義道 冴庭 / Gidō Kotei.
          Being a novice priest doesn't mean my writing about the Dharma is more substantial than yours. Actually, it might well be the other way round.

Comment

Working...