Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nengei
    • Dec 2016

Hello Jon,

Welcome to Treeleaf! Jukai commitment ceremonies are held annually in mid-January, following our 3-month, fall Ango period. As we approach Ango this fall, members will be invited to undertake Jukai preparations and sewing a Rakusu. In the meantime, please feel at home, get to know us, develop your zazen practice, and participate actively in your Sangha community, especially in the Friday evening Zazenkai. If you are unable to participate as the event occurs, the recording will be posted immediately so that you can sit along with us, knowing that you are still sitting with us, no distance away from us. Also, please jump into any forum discussions that catch your eye. Ask lots of questions. We look forward to getting to know you.

Gassho,
    遜道念芸 Nengei
    Sat today. LAH.
    遜道念芸 Sondō Nengei (he/him)

Please excuse any indication that I am trying to teach anything. I am a priest in training and have no qualifications or credentials to teach Zen practice or the Dharma.

Comment

• Aucoinj
      • Jan 2021

I can see how the taking of a life leads a lot of Buddhists to become vegetarians. That life can be as small as an insect, but it has value.

gassho
      lent a hand
      Jen
      Gassho
      Jen [tranquility]

Comment

• Luke108
        • Nov 2018

Thank you

Sat Today

Comment

• Steve Rossiter