Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

'The ZEN of EVERYTHING! Podcast' ... Episode 34 ... How an Online Sangha Works

Episode 34 ... How an Online Sangha Works

Treeleaf is an online sangha, and has been around since 2006. How does a sangha work when members don't meet each other physically?
    THE LINK: https://www.zen-of-everything.com/34

For more about the podcast, where to send your serious or silly questions ...

Dear All, For those of you who can't get enough Jundo, and would love to have me 24/7 in their cars, bedrooms and ears ... ... who want to hear me push some Buddhist boundaries, make some people smile and others come running with burning torches, all while hopefully speaking some sense ... ... I am pleased to announce that

You can also sign up by RSS, or hear it many places such as Spotify and Apple Podcasts (follow the links above).

Gassho, Jundo

SatTodayLAH
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE
  • Bion
    Treeleaf Unsui
    • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Jundo
    Episode 34 ... How an Online Sangha Works

THE LINK: https://www.zen-of-everything.com/34

For more about the podcast, where to send your serious or silly questions ...

Dear All, For those of you who can't get enough Jundo, and would love to have me 24/7 in their cars, bedrooms and ears ... ... who want to hear me push some Buddhist boundaries, make some people smile and others come running with burning torches, all while hopefully speaking some sense ... ... I am pleased to announce that

You can also sign up by RSS, or hear it many places such as Spotify and Apple Podcasts (follow the links above).

Gassho, Jundo

SatTodayLAH
    How did I JUST hear about this?! Already subscribed on Apple Podcasts! I’ll be catching up slowly with previous episodes!

[emoji1374] SatToday lah
    "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

• Tom A.
      • May 2020

Podcast

Can I make a podcast request? I dont know where to do that. Can yous do one on "dana" if it hasn't been done yet?

Thanks
      Tom,

Sat/Lah
      “Do what’s hard to do when it is the right thing to do.”- Robert Sopalsky

Comment

• Jundo
        Treeleaf Founder and Priest
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by StoBird
        Can I make a podcast request? I dont know where to do that. Can yous do one on "dana" if it hasn't been done yet?

Thanks
        Tom,

Sat/Lah
        Hi Tom,

Our next episode, this coming week, is about Karma, and I will make sure that we do a portion of it about Dana. Would that work?

(I moved your post here, hope it's okay)

Gassho, Jundo

STLah
        ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

• Tom A.
          • May 2020

Yes that would be great, thank you

Gassho,
          Tom
          Sat/LAH
          “Do what’s hard to do when it is the right thing to do.”- Robert Sopalsky

Comment

• Washin
            Treeleaf Unsui
            • Dec 2014

Great episode. Thank you Jundo and Kirk.

Gassho,
            Washin
            stlah
            Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
            Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
            ----
            I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
            and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Comment

• Gareth
              • Jun 2020

This is great, I shall be following these

Gassho,
              Gareth
              Sat today

Comment

• Inshin
                • Jul 2020

I think the criticism around online ceremonies and ordinations will lessen soon, specially after somewhat a bit more famous buddhist character - Dalai Lama - performed an online Avalokiteshvara Empowerment ceremony online earlier this year.
                I remember at first online courses and degrees seemed like a scam but now all the renowned universities do online courses and new online academies that use AI and advanced technologies pop up on the market with ambitions to match the quality of Harvard and alike.
                Gassho
                Sat

Comment

• Kyotaku
                  • May 2020

this was a great episode in these times of online business :-)
                  thanks a lot
                  Hans
                  sattoday
                  Mountains are waters and waters are mountains ............

Comment

Working...