X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sekishi
    Treeleaf Priest
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Bion
    Yeah, we’re in the middle of figuring it out. The group exists it just is undiscoverable..
    I just wanted to echo what Bion said here - we are in communication with Insight Timer. They are merging the older "groups" and the newer "circles" into a new kind of group. Since we are still the old style group, we are pretty much invisible right now until they convert us over.

Gassho,
    Sekishi
    Sekishi | 石志 | He/him | Better with a grain of salt, but best ignored entirely.

Comment

• Veronica
      • Nov 2022

2023 update. I just downloaded Insight Timer on my phone and was easily able to create a free account, search for Treeleaf Zendo and to join the group.
      I have no idea how to use the app but look forward to figuring it out lol.
      Veronica
      ST

Comment

• Bion
        Treeleaf Unsui
        • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Veronica
        2023 update. I just downloaded Insight Timer on my phone and was easily able to create a free account, search for Treeleaf Zendo and to join the group.
        Veronica
        ST
        I personally use the timer daily. I have presets for my daily sits with no starting bell and just a gentle wood knock sound at the end, presets for short “emergency” sits and in the group, people usually post after they sat with others. [emoji3526]

[emoji1374] Sat Today lah
        "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

• aprapti
          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Veronica
          Veronica
          ST
          like Bion i use the timer daily. And like him i have just the wood knock at the end..
          Maybe its a toy for this boy, but insight timer helps me to sit daily: i do not want to miss a day

i do not post often.

aprapti

sat (with the insight timer )

hobo kore dojo / 歩歩是道場 / step, step, there is my place of practice

Aprāpti (अप्राप्ति) non-attainment

Comment

• Veronica
            • Nov 2022

Originally posted by aprapti
            like Bion i use the timer daily. And like him i have just the wood knock at the end..
            Maybe its a toy for this boy, but insight timer helps me to sit daily: i do not want to miss a day

i do not post often.

aprapti

sat (with the insight timer )
            I tried it out today and liked it! I used the wood knock also. [emoji4]
            Sat today

Comment

• Veronica
              • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Bion
              I personally use the timer daily. I have presets for my daily sits with no starting bell and just a gentle wood knock sound at the end, presets for short “emergency” sits and in the group, people usually post after they sat with others. [emoji3526]

[emoji1374] Sat Today lah
              Gassho
              ST

Comment

• Bion
                Treeleaf Unsui
                • Aug 2020

TREELEAF IS NOW ON INSIGHT TIMER AS A PUBLISHER

Hello, sangha friends.

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can now find Treeleaf Zendo content on Insight Timer as well, under our new Teacher Profile, here:

TREELEAF ZENDO ON INSIGHT TIMER

Content will be more or less tailored to that specific platform, so if you are regular Insight Timer users, you might enjoy this.
                This also serves to clarify what the official Treeleaf profile is.

Keep sitting!

🙏🏼 Sat Today
                "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

• Houzan
                  • Dec 2022

Brilliant! Thank you [emoji120]

Gassho, Michael
                  Satlah

Comment

• Seishin
                    • Aug 2016

Bion

Is this different to the Insight Treeleaf Zendo group that has been around for what seems an eternity or is it just a different route in to the same place. If so can you point to it so I can see what it looks like please ? Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question.

BTW good to see you sitting with the EKC these days, the more the merrier !

Sat

Seishin

Sei - Meticulous
                    Shin - Heart

Comment

• Bion
                      Treeleaf Unsui
                      • Aug 2020

Often Asked - How-to Join Insight Timer: Treeleaf Group

Originally posted by Seishin
                      Bion

Is this different to the Insight Treeleaf Zendo group that has been around for what seems an eternity or is it just a different route in to the same place. If so can you point to it so I can see what it looks like please ? Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question.

BTW good to see you sitting with the EKC these days, the more the merrier !

Sat
                      No, this is Treeleaf’s Publisher Profile, like any of the other teachers present on the app. If you click ok the profile, you will see the content we upload. Basically the audio versions of Jundo’s essays, maybe short dharma talks etc Just more ways to reach people with Treeleaf content. The profile is here: https://insig.ht/c4V34aAWYAb [emoji3526]

It’s lovely to have the practice morning with the sangha! [emoji3526]

[emoji1374] Sat Today
                      Last edited by Bion; 06-28-2023, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Seishin
                        • Aug 2016

Won't this be a little confusing as you now get 2 entries when searching for Treeleaf on Insight. Maybe a reference to the long standing Treeleaf Zendo Group needs to be added to this new entry ?

sat

Seishin

Sei - Meticulous
                        Shin - Heart

Comment

• Bion
                          Treeleaf Unsui
                          • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Seishin
                          Won't this be a little confusing as you now get 2 entries when searching for Treeleaf on Insight. Maybe a reference to the long standing Treeleaf Zendo Group needs to be added to this new entry ?

sat
                          They are two different things. It’s like a Facebook user profile and a Facebook page.. different functions. (Imagine for example, the official Red Pine Facebook profile, set up by himself, where he can post his own stuff and make content available, and a Facebook Red Pine page set up by someone to simply discuss him with others. It’s like that) The group has nothing to do with the Publisher Profile.

[emoji1374] Sat Today

Comment

Working...