X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Jishin
    This lesson and the one that uses the blender are my all time favorites from Jundo.

Gassho, Jishin, ST, LAH
    Truthfully, this is the one that even I come back to from time to time. Even I need reminding sometimes.

Gassho, J

stlah
    ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

• ZenJay
      • Apr 2024

Good morning Jundo,
      This lesson literally brought tears of joy to me this morning. I had already viewed and read this lesson, but I felt another look was needed and this time… WOW! I think part of it is that what you are saying feels like “home” to me. All these years of chasing, running, stressing… I am starting to feel more of the clarity and stillness that comes with practicing! It really does begin to change everything!
      I just want to express my sincere gratitude for the lessons and for finding treeleaf! I truly feel like I’ve come home! Thank you!

Gassho,
      Jay
      Sat/Lah

Comment

• Jundo
        Treeleaf Founder and Priest
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ZenJay
        Good morning Jundo,
        This lesson literally brought tears of joy to me this morning. I had already viewed and read this lesson, but I felt another look was needed and this time… WOW! I think part of it is that what you are saying feels like “home” to me. All these years of chasing, running, stressing… I am starting to feel more of the clarity and stillness that comes with practicing! It really does begin to change everything!
        I just want to express my sincere gratitude for the lessons and for finding treeleaf! I truly feel like I’ve come home! Thank you!

Gassho,
        Jay
        Sat/Lah
        Thank you too for finding this. I also benefit from the reminder from time to time.

Gassho, J

stlah
        ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

Working...