Is the Universe Beautiful and Good?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulashby

The Universe, Life, Being, Non-Being,This....a gift with many labels applied.
    Thank you Jundo for a reminder of the gift.
    Gassho, Paul Ashby satlah

Comment

• Spiritdove

We get a lot of tornadoes here in Oklahoma and each year you read how some religious person goes on about it "God's wrath or will" . I always think of it as no tornado is doing it out of anger or hate nor is there a God up in the sky spinning its finger while destroying homes and lives. Mother Nature is us and we it. We are doing the climate change. Our home is our planet and just like my own house it reflects how I am inside me. I rather see the world reflect peace and harmony but nature is neither cruel or is it loving. But we as humans give that idea of good or bad due to the mind saying 'this is good or this is bad" I find it better to say if I am good its because its good for everyone and if I am good to the planet it helps it to remain able to be my home. It seems like nihilism to think there is no meaning to this world which there is none and I like that because I can give it one . As we all give meaning to each other as we are all family in this one "Uni" verse "Song"... If you hurt another your only hurting yourself. I do remind myself of that. Maybe nature evolved to see itself in order to see its own beauty but its also evolved to hurt itself if we let that disease continue. I am a drop in a bucket. I will do my best to spread empathy ,compassion and caring because just like a smile you give someone that person may or may not receive it but also it may actually cause there day to change and they smile back. who knows. I have always been in non dual thinking even before I began reading about buddhism or even the Tao. It made sense . When things work they make sense. No faith or belief needed.. Why need belief if its true?

Marj "Spiritdove"
      Sat Today

Comment

• Spiritdove

I love that!

Marj "Spiritdove"
        Sat today

Comment

• Seiko
          Treeleaf Unsui
          • Jul 2020

It's a great life.

Seiko
          stlah
          Gandō Seiko
          頑道清光
          (Stubborn Way of Pure Light)

My street name is 'Al'.

Any words I write here are merely the thoughts of an apprentice priest, just my opinions, that's all.

Comment

Working...