May 17-18th Treeleaf Weekly Zazenkai - Life is a River, This World is a River ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jundo
    Treeleaf Founder and Priest
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Onki

Jundo,

Thank you so much! This is my Ino debut. I’m not much of a singer or chanter… or so I thought. The Heart Sutra flowed through my heart and my lungs with ease.

Despite my anxiety and fear that I was going to mess up the entire Service, I proceeded on with the anxiety and fear beside me. I did not push them away as I normally would do. Instead, I allowed them to stay right here with me.

Once the ceremony began, something happened inside of me. The fear and anxiety were no longer screaming in my ears. They fell silent. It felt as though the only thing that existed in the Universe was the beat of the Mokugyo, the striking of the Kesu, and The Heart Sutra, flowing from my lungs with love and sincerity. Time stood still. I chanted for all beings.

To have the privilege to be part of Zazenkai Service, I am deeply honoured. Thank you Jundo, Bion, Kotei, Onshō, and to my Sangha family. Truly, Treeleaf is my second family.

I love you all.

Gasshō,

On

Sat today/LAH

ALL OF LIFE IS OUR TEMPLE

Comment

• Tairin
      • Feb 2016

Thank you everyone. I sat with you this morning.

Thank you for the today’s talk Barn Swallow Roshi. I also had Robin Roshi give a talk outside my open window.

Tairin
      Sat today and lah
      泰林 - Tai Rin - Peaceful Woods

Comment

• Jenny A
        • Mar 2024

I sat with you this morning also. Thanks to everyone--and special thanks to Barn Swallow Roshi for the best dharma talk ever!

jenny
        stlah

Comment

• Hōzan
          • Dec 2022

Sat with you all just now.
          Thank you

Gassho, Hōzan
          Satlah

Comment

• Alina
            • Jul 2023

I just sat with you all, and the birds
            Thank you Treeleaf Sangha, I really appreciate sitting Zazenkai with you all, even if it's always a week later.

Gassho
            Alina
            stlah

Comment

Working...