• Show
Clear All
  • Bion
    Treeleaf Unsui
    • Aug 2020

Ryaku Fusatsu Monthly Service

Dear all

The sangha will meet for the monthly Ryaku Fusatsu ceremony on
    Sunday, October 20th. This is our monthly ceremony of renewing our aspiration to practice with the Precepts.

The history of Ryaku Fusatsu is explained HERE

To find the local time for the event, please check the Treeleaf Practice Calendar, which can be found HERE>>

The Ryaku Fusatsu service will be held in the Meeting Room, which can be found HERE>> password, if needed, is << dogen >>

You can also join our YouTube livestream if you do not wish to be on Zoom or you can participate at a later time, whenever it is better for you, with the recording, which you will find here:

The service lasts about half an hour, is easy to follow along with, so please download the booklet for it HERE>>

To watch previous Fusatsu ceremonies, click the following link: FUSATSU ARCHIVES
    If you wish to participate, you'll also need a vessel with water and a leaf, or something you can sprinkle yourself with when the moment arrives.
    We hope you can join us! All are welcome to attend or participate, having received the Precepts or not. We look forward to seeing you there!

gassho
    sat and lah
    Last edited by Bion; 10-14-2024, 08:57 AM.
    "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi
  • Bion
    Treeleaf Unsui
    • Aug 2020

Hello, everyone. Our sangha's monthly Fusatsu service is scheduled for next Sunday, Oct 20th, at the usual time (7:30 pm CET). All the details about this event are in the top post!

Gassho
    sat lah
    "Stepping back with open hands, is thoroughly comprehending life and death. Immediately you can sparkle and respond to the world." - Hongzhi

Comment

• mdonnoe
      • Feb 2024

Thank you for hosting these, Bion! I hope that I'll be able to be there for this one. I always enjoy hearing your talks, also!

Gassho,
      Michael

SatLah

Comment

• John MacBrayne
        • Aug 2024

I look forward to participating in this live on Sunday. May I also take this opportunity to thank you Bion for facilitating the weekly evening Zazen through this Ango period, I am finding the regular commitment very helpful in deepening my practice.
        Gassho
        J
        sat/lah
        Though we do not preach the doctrine,
        Unasked the flowers bloom in spring;
        They fall and scatter,
        They turn to dust.
        --Ikkyu​

Comment

• Bion
          Treeleaf Unsui
          • Aug 2020

Originally posted by John MacBrayne
          I look forward to participating in this live on Sunday. May I also take this opportunity to thank you Bion for facilitating the weekly evening Zazen through this Ango period, I am finding the regular commitment very helpful in deepening my practice.
          Gassho
          J
          sat/lah
          It is my absolute pleasure. You guys are amazing the way you show up daily!

Gassho
          sat lah

Comment

• Washin
            Treeleaf Unsui
            • Dec 2014

Planning to be there

Gassho
            Washin
            St/lah
            Kaidō (皆道) Every Way
            Washin (和信) Harmony Trust
            ----
            I am a novice priest-in-training. Anything that I say must not be considered as teaching
            and should be taken with a 'grain of salt'.

Comment

Working...